KMS Lambda / UEGO CAN Controller
Price excl. VAT
The sensor measures the oxygen level in the exhaust at a rate of 2000 samples/sec and converts this to a lambda value. The KMS UEGO CAN controller is a highly advanced broadband lambda controller designed for a Bosch LSU 4.9 broadband lambda probe.
Connecting this Lambda controller is easy with the wiring harness, sold separately. Order also the
CAN Extension Hub, Weld Bung/Lambda fitting, Superseal connectors and 4.9 Bosch lambda probe. If you need all this, we recommend ordering the CAN Uego set.
- Independent use with our KMS CAN displays
- Suitable for all types of fuel (gasoline, diesel, E85, methanol, etc.)
- Uses a modern Bosch LSU 4.9 broadband lambda sensor
- Analog and CAN communication
- Operating range from 0.65 to 1.5 Lambda (9.5 to 22.1 Air/fuel ratio)
- Controlled temperature of the lambda probe from 810°C ±10°C
- High sample rate of 2000Hz
- LED light on the housing for easy troubleshooting
- Water resistant
- Compact design