KMS Management ECU MD35 Black Carbon
Price excl. VAT
The KMS MD35 ECU is a programmable engine management system that can be used as an independent Engine Control Unit (ECU) for virtually all types of gasoline engines, or in combination with a standard engine management system.
This system is equipped with a 38 channel data logging feature to enable professional style development of your vehicle.
The MD35 can take over the standard injection/ignition at any desired engine speed, boost pressure or throttle valve position.
A complete self learning air to fuel ratio control (lambda control) is one of the key features of the KMS MD35 ECU. The lambda control is used in combination with the KMS Uego CAN controller set. Precise ignition and air/fuel mixture control will lead to excellent driveability, performance and low fuel consumption.
Included within the KMS MD35 ECU package is the main connector, communication cable and wiring diagram. All necessary software, firmware and manuals are available on our website. The KMS MD35 wiring loom set is sold seperatly.
• Complete engine management system up to 12 cylinders
• Dual self-learning lambda control in combination with KMS UEGO CAN controllers
• Odd firing angles
• Direct fire in combination with cam-sensor
• Inductive / Hall crank trigger
• Staged / Banked injection
• Map selector
• Engine diagnostics
• Shortcut protected outputs
• 38 channel 4Mb data logging
• Dual processor technology
• Water resistant
• Connector with gold-plated pins
• USB interface
• CAN communication (used for extra in-/outputs, KMS CAN display, etc)
• 2 engine load sensors
• 3 analog inputs (2nd lambda, gearbox position, G-force sensor, EGT, etc.)
• 3 auxiliary outputs (Shift light, water-injection, cooling fan, etc.)
• Pit lane and speed limiter (variable)
• RPM limiter
• Anti Lag System (variable)
• Powershift (separate delay and cut-off time for each gear)
• Boost control (gear, speed and time-dependent)
• Launch control (variable, separate time delay possible)
• Idle control
• Speed inputs from external KMS speed sensor >CAN converter 4-channel
• Traction control